Thursday, December 11, 2014

Now behold, a marvelous work... is about to go down.‏

Aloha, everyone!

Oh my goodness. I don't even know where to begin. This has been one of the hardest weeks of my mission, and it's just been madness. Our entire zone was completely changed, for reasons I'd rather not discuss on here. All is well, though! We are super determined to make this transfer the best (:

I love the Kaneohe 1st Ward! I haven't met everyone yet (we had stake conference this week), but those who I have met are pretty great (:

Honestly I don't have that much to report, yet. I adore Sister Lasike, though, which is great! We have some super awesome investigators in this area, and I'm excited to work with them. I do miss Olomana, but I know this is the Lord's work and all of this is His will. I have been struggling this week, but I know that as I rely on the Lord, I will be blessed with the comfort and love I need. Love you all!

'Ofa atu,
Sister Noriega

BTW, my Hawaiian name is officially Aleki No-way-brah (:
Beautiful Nativity on our street


Beginning of Kaneohe Christmas parade

Elder Fowles - he's basically my favorite 
Elder Hatch - we are best friends


New Comp Sister Lasike and I

Peace out Teuscher

Saying goodbye in Olomana

1 comment:

  1. CHRISTMAS TIME ALMOST and it's good to see everything is going alright!

    ReplyDelete